Serv-U File Server Gold Edition v10.0.0.3 Multilanguage | 15.14 MB
Serv-U - flexibly configurable file server operating systems Windows. As one of the most popular in the industry, Serv-U has a rich history as a reliable, fast and multi-server, which is vital for administrators. Security features are provided with passwords and set permissions to read / write / change to directories and files for each user, as well as control access to IP-addresses. Other features include support for simultaneous multi-user setting rates for downloading and uploading, setting disk quotas, support for the resumption of transfer and acceptance, support for SSL to ensure secure communications, monitoring of users in real time and logging. The program has a multilingual interface.
"Quick and easy installation and administration
"Secure FTP-connections using SSL / TLS encryption
"Secure data transfer via SFTP using SSH2
"Support for HTTP and HTTPS
"Support for databases through ODBC
"Support for Windows NT-SAM/Active Directory authentication
"Automatic compression" on the fly "when transferring data
"Assignment of individual privileges and restrictions for each user
"Remote administration via web browser
"System Service in Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
"Temporary accounts that are automatically deleted after the expiration
"Relationships Dl / unloaded, disk quotas, restricting the network traffic and the means of anti-timeout
"Full support for UNC paths
"Support for virtual paths. You can open access to folders and disks from the user's home directory
"Messaging with sysadmin
"Group to create large numbers of users with the same privileges
"Full support for FTP-standard RFC959, RFC1123, RFC1760, RFC2228, RFC2246, RFC2289, RFC2389 and secure FTP
"The resumption of interrupted downloads and landings
"Configurable messages for authentication, the listing and change folders
"Logging of all transactions in a file that can be read by other programs. Includes unique session ID, time stamp and date
The Serv-U Basic Web Client is an HTTP-based file transfer client available for use by all Users on a Serv-U File Server. The Basic Web Client is a perfect solution for novice computer users and organizations with a need to provide a simple method of transferring a few files between your users. Because it uses the HTTP protocol to communicate with Serv-U, the Basic Web Client avoids some of the headaches associated with using the FTP protocol in a secured environment or through the limited support of FTP in today's common web browsers. The Basic Web Client is intended to easily enable basic file transfer functionality on the broadest platform available - the standard Web browser. However, it is not intended to be a wholesale replacement for a full-featured FTP client. If you're looking for an enterprise level solution that offers a full-featured file transfer client to your users, then FTP Voyager JV is available to meet your needs.
The Basic Web Client is capable of enabling users to accomplish a wide variety of tasks, including:
- Access your files from anywhere using a Graphical User Interface (GUI) from within your browser
- Transfer files to and from your File Server, including creating and deleting directories
- View remote images as thumbnails generated on-the-fly to conserve bandwidth and increase transfer speed
- Easily share photo albums using the built-in Slideshow feature
- Play Audio and Video files in the built-in Media Player
- Provide access to the File Server in eleven different supported languages
- Concurrently upload multiple files.
- Download files while an upload is in progress.
- Download a directory and its entire contents.
- A traditional Graphical User Interface (GUI) based on our award-winning FTP Voyager client.
- Side-by-side views of the remote and local file systems.
- Multiple different file system views, (eg, list, icons, details, thumbnails).
- Maintain original file dates and times after file transfer.
- "Move" files and folders between the remote and local file systems.
- Platform specific display themes to ensure a uniform appearance on the platform of choice